Search This Blog

Sunday 20 March 2011

Another busy day and another birthday boy called Jake, this time Tom's cousin in Aylesbury. So after a morning of running Tom around Telford Town Park to wear him out, and an early lunch, we headed off down the M40 yet again. Another easy ride down, meaning we had an hour or so before the party which was held at a local gym - when I say gym I mean a proper gymnastic gym - had bouncy floors, trampoline (took me back to childhood and I did a sneaky quick routine - wish I had my sports bra with me though!), a foam pit, a huge swing - in short it was a fab place for both children and adults.

Everyone seemed to have a good time, then it was dinner for the kids, return to Simon and Clare's for a run around and change into pyjamas before heading back around 6pm. Surprisingly it took Tom a good 45 mins to get to sleep in the car, but he was fully asleep by the time we got home. Matt took a very floppy boy upstairs to bed whilst I was dispatched for fish and chips (we were both starving - we are used to 5pm dinners now as we eat with Tom most nights (means he eats better), so we were both ravenous by 9pm)

Anyway here are a couple of videos we took which tell the story of the party better than my words:


No comments: