Search This Blog

Thursday 10 December 2015

Shelm


On Sunday evening I got the sad news that my Great Aunt Shelm had passed away.  Although not completely unexpected, it was a bit of a shock - especially as Matt and I were talking about how to visit them over the Christmas holidays (we knew Shelm was ill - so it was a case of how to visit her without stressing her!).  

She was a lovely lady with a heart of gold, a naughty sparkle in her eye and an infectious laugh.  A gentle spirit who we will all miss.  

This is my last photo of her - taken last November after a day out in Southport.  Both Shelm and Bob were in good spirits - being silly and loved up as usual.  Shelm and Bob were very young at heart and were still completely crazy about each other we had a joyous day out, I am glad that is my last memory of her.  I will miss her. 

No comments: