Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 January 2013

School again

Down by the river in Kirkby Lonsdale
So I took Tom to school again on Tuesday.  I warned him that I was going to settle him in and then leave him, arriving to pick him up again after lunch.  It worked, maybe too well!  As soon as he entered the classroom he said, "You can go now Mummy"  I had bearly sorted out his coat and book bag.  He told me again to leave, so I did.  I remembered afterwards that I forgot to do registration with him.  Oops.

I then hung out at Neptis doing some work and went to collect him at 12.  He was very happy, came zooming out and spent the rest of the day chatting about what he had done.  Something about painting a Polar Bear and then feeding it porridge.  Anyway he was very happy and buzzing with excitement even though he has come down with a cold.

We went into Kirkby Lonsdale afterwards for our usual river walk before coming home, it was such a beautiful day, snow on the hills and blue sky.

No comments: