Search This Blog

Sunday 5 March 2017

More Illness


I had a rough night on Saturday and woke up feeling terrible.  So terrible, that I was pretty much delirious and worried Matt and Tom by talking nonsense.  Matt ran me a bath to try to get me to come to.  It worked, and after some discussion, it suddenly occurred to me that maybe I had tonsillitis. I had a look down my throat and yes, my tonsils and throat were covered in lots of white spots - that will explain the delirium - that has happened to me before with tonsillitis.

First game of Scrabble
Now, of course, we were worried that Tom might get it - I can't begin to even contemplate what Tom would be like with tonsillitis so I spent the day keeping away from him.  It wasn't that difficult, Matt and Tom went to Bernies in the morning for brunch (I couldn't face food) and then in the afternoon they went to see Pat and Bob, so I thankfully lay on my bed feeling quite rubbish (yet again!!!!!)  Luckily we have a lot of frozen stews etc in the freezer so we have been living off them all week.

Poor Matt is also still ill, he has been coughing a lot and is still going hot and cold, so basically our house is a no go zone at the moment.  How Tom hasn't picked anything up is beyond us, although he did have a flu jab, so maybe that spared him?

No comments: