Search This Blog

Sunday 2 January 2011

Cakes, cakes, cakes

Hi there, will do a post on this weekend - we finally got to meet our new niece yesterday and had Christmas mark II, but in the meantime, here are a selection of cakes I've made recently. The Iggle Piggle one was made for one of Tom's little friends. Wow! It was difficult and fiddly to do, but when Jane (Daisy's mum) saw it, she gulped - a good gulp, even offered to pay me more for it. So, I guess that was a success.

The second cake was for a Portsmouth FC supporter turning 40. Once again a success as the lady who came to collect it, gave me a £7.50 tip and told me to put it in Tom's money box - how sweet - maybe I am under pricing these cakes still?!

The daisy cupcakes were for Daisy's birthday party (I think this time for the adults) and the Christmas ones went to nursery with Tom as a thank you. I 'borrowed' the idea of the Christmas trees made from buttercream from some I saw on the internet, works well don't you think?

No comments: