Search This Blog

Sunday 15 July 2012

I should know better...but it was fun!

The Girlies
Me and Sammie
Friday night Sammie arranged a girlie night out for me and the breast feeding girls.  Mongolian BBQ followed by karaoke in a pub.  I don't do karaoke, I can't sing and am easily embarrassed.  Sammie knew this.  Stupid of me really to tell her this - it meant that my wine glass was constantly topped up at the restaurant and then I have no idea what on earth I was given to drink at the pub - it all went down very easily and before I knew it I couldn't wait to get on the karaoke.  I feel so sorry for everyone in the pub, I was singing songs I didn't know - how bad is that?  So wrong notes, wrong tune, but right words I guess.  I think the DJ said something along the lines of "I've never heard it sung like that before" etc.  Don't worry I didn't do any solos, but I remember belting it out as loudly as I could and being sorry when a tune was over.  Get this, I didn't get home until 2.45am!

Me and Heena
Me and Basia
It really was a fab night out, I had such a good time, but boy did I suffer for it the next day - I haven't been hungover since way before I had Tom - it's not fun!  However, I think I did very well this weekend for someone who couldn't even face water on Saturday morning.  Matt was very tolerant of me as well, didn't moan once at me and didn't even tell me it was my own fault.  Mind you he's not at his best either with a snotty cold.

Me and Sarah

Sammie and Sarah



What do you expect - we are all breast feeding mummies!
As I said - we love our boobies!

No comments: