Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Busy Weekend

The Wheelbarrow Train
Right another quickie as I have lots of phone calls to make.  This weekend was a busy one - catching up with old friends.

Saturday Tom and I met up with Helen and Finn for lunch and a play.  Both boys were superbly behaved and acted as if they had known each other all their lives.  It was wonderful to see and meant that Helen and I had quality time to catch up and gossip.  Unfortunately Tom had such a good time that he got really upset when I told him we were going home, which meant that I was unable to get a photo of the two together.

Sunday was spent in Cannock Chase - the morning on The Chase trying to teach Tom how to cycle (he has a new proper bike) but we didn't do very well (the ground was too lumpy).  The afternoon was spent with Rose, Martin and Abi (who was born on the same day as Tom) in their wonderful garden.  Had a really lovely afternoon in the sun (YES THE SUN)

This week I have my last cake order and then my next challenge is to organise a goodbye party - so no let up on being manic!

No comments: