Search This Blog

Sunday 4 June 2017

Birthday

So Tuesday was my birthday.  It wasn't the most exciting of days, but then they rarely are now, unless you plan something yourself.

My day consisted of a Drs appointment, hanging around in Bentham for an hour and then an acupuncture appointment.  Now, the acupuncture appointment was actually quite lovely.  I didn't realise that the lady I see also does aromatherapy massage and cupping.  So I had a lovely hour of pampering: massage, cupping (doesn't hurt if you are wandering) and then some acupuncture.  Came out feeling lovely.

Had a normal afternoon and then a PTA meeting after school, followed by cubs for Tom.  Matt was out playing cricket in the evening.

We did go out for tea on Monday evening as we knew Tuesday would be too busy, unfortunately my dinner didn't agree with me so I had a bit of an upset stomach for the day too.  Oh hum!

Anyway, thank you for all your lovely presents.  I'm looking forward to spending my White Stuff vouchers, got a glass highland cow which I named Derek and a massive cheese hamper which means a cheese and wine party is in the offing.


No comments: