Search This Blog

Sunday 25 October 2020

Blog isn't working

Hi all, I haven't written much recently and as you can see blog posts have recently become scruffy. Not sure what has happened but I seem unable to put photos in, or any sort of formatting - can't even put a return into a document. This might be the end of the blog I'm afraid. I have looked on the internet to try to work out what has happened but with no luck. I am actually getting quite upset about it all as this site documents the first 11 years of Tom's life and although it was a pain to write sometimes, it is great to look back on. I can't believe this is the end, but I think it is. I just hope the site doesn't suddenly disappear!

In the meantime, here's a last photo of Tom taken today in the sunshine. He's having to self isolate because of a classmate having tested positive for corona, so all our planned half term activities are cancelled and we have ordered in a box set of Roger Moore James Bond films which he seems to be in to at the moment. We will fill the days with watching those, cooking (there is a Christmas cake to bake and some apple chutney to make with some apples we got given) and domino runs - yes he is still into domino runs in a big way, they get bigger and more complicated every day.

No comments: