Search This Blog

Thursday 3 March 2016

World Book Day

The Question Man
Do you know the answers?

So it finally happened, Tom's school asked for everyone to turn up at school dressed as a character from a book for World Book Day.  We found out last Friday so had under a week to cobble something together and as we had a busy weekend, didn't have the opportunity to go looking for items in shops.   

I went into blind panic (as I always do for anything fancy dress) especially as the note said to turn up as a 'character' from a favourite book.  Tom doesn't read story books!  In the end I decided to attack a white t-shirt and turn it into his favourite fact book.  It stretched my drawing skills no-end but I was happy with the result - and it was educational!  Here's the result - he named himself 'Question Man'.

No comments: