Search This Blog

Monday 9 August 2010

Ill and tired

Hi there, sorry for lack of posts, been ill and tired. Went up to Yorkshire for a house hunting weekend which got us no-where (although lovely to see Kathy and Paul again), I came down with tonsillitis and Tom is under the weather and not sleeping (I didn't get to sleep until 5am this morning and was awake again at 6.30). So, very tired and no motivation to do anything other the bear necessities. I have some pics and stories to post - but they won't go up today I'm afraid.

I'm getting better (tonsillitis isn't as bad as last time) and Tom is off to nursery tomorrow so hopefully if he lets me sleep tonight, all will look better in the morning. I need to have a clear head as I have that Guinea Pig shaped cake to make this week!

Can you cross your fingers for tonight please.

No comments: