Search This Blog

Thursday 9 September 2010

Sandwiches are now in vogue

So we had another break through today. I took Tom to Jungleland this morning for breastfeeding group. I ordered some food - cheese sandwich for me and some chips - Jungleland has the best chips in town and Tom has missed them during the school holidays - it's always been his treat. Anyway as you know Tom has always considered sandwiches as evil: food of the devil. Never looked them in the eye - rather starve than eat them. WELL, he ate half of the round of sandwiches I ordered for myself. I ended up hungry, but hey, it doesn't matter, maybe he has realised that he is English after all - I mean have you ever heard of an English person that doesn't eat sandwiches! Fingers crossed it wasn't a one off. As you can see, I was soooooo excited that I took a photo as evidence.

Oh, bad news - my hand whisk broke yesterday which is a mini disaster as I use it for everything cake related. However, luckily enough it is just still in guarantee, so I wrapped it up in copious amounts of bubble wrap last night and took it to the post office this morning. Lets hope they can mend / replace it. I put out an emergency email to the girls last night to see if anyone has one they can lend me and Rachel M has come up trumps. I am seeing her this afternoon to pick it up - phew as I have some cupcakes to make tomorrow.

No comments: