Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Stomping in puddles is fun

Not much to say this week. Tom and I went to Messy Mondays, unlike last week, it was packed. However, we bumped into a couple of people and babies that we haven't seen for ages which was good - everyone has grown so much.

We were at a loose end in the afternoon now Hoo Farm is closed. Ended up going to one of the retail parks witha mission to find Tom a waterproof suit he can wear when it is rainy and muddy. I had been told to try Tescos or Asda. Tried both of those and Matalan, but no luck.

Tuesday, Tom went to nursery whilst I set about putting the Harry Potter cake together. Oh my god, think I made the cakes too big, it is huge!!!!! Oh well, hopefully the client will be happy - will be getting more than they expected I think.

The afternoon saw us in Hoo Farm, well it would have done, except it is closed. It is now closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays - humpfh!!!! We ended up in Granville instead, and Tom discovered puddles. I got some footage on film.





1 comment:

Lisa said...

Try here http://muddypuddles.com/ :)