Search This Blog

Thursday 29 January 2009

Nesting?

So, finished my first month's work for Matt yesterday - took me two days to do the bibliographies for him - he seems quite pleased with my work - and he is MUCH nicer to work for than my previous boss - he's helpful, cheerful and full of advice - who'd have thought a boss could be like that?!

Unfortunately Matt's not feeling that great today - he's come down with another cold. Neither of us have been ill for such a long period since we've known each other. Not sure if this year is a bad year for colds, or whether it's because we aren't exercising as much as we normally do (mainly my fault - I don't seem to have much lung capacity at the moment) . I am getting over my cold - but still not quite there.

I've spent today being a good housewife, did some laundry, baked some gingerbread (ginger is supposed to be good for colds - well that's my excuse and I'll sticking to it), and have properly cleaned the lounge and vacuumed the whole of the middle floor. Matt is worried that I'm nesting which could mean the baby is imminent, but I always planned to give the house a good clean on maternity leave, just that I've been feeling so rubbish with cold and lack of sleep recently that I haven't had the energy to do it until now.

No comments: