Search This Blog

Friday 30 July 2010

Catch up

Wow, we really are behind this week. So much has happened, that I`m not sure if I can remember it all!

Monday - went to Hoo Farm with Rachel and Mae. Both had a good time and the sun came out which was great. Spent quite a bit of time on the trampolines bouncing - one of our favourite things to do there at the moment. Tom still wanted to eat every stone in sight, only managed to get about 5 in his mouth - dirty boy!

Tuesday - Tom in nursery whilst I caked (yes I`ve started to use cake as a verb). Cooked a chocolate sponge for an order tomorrow and a fruit cake for Sammie`s wedding cake, made some trees for Matt's birthday cake and coloured some icing ready for tomorrow. Can't remember what we did in the afternoon?

Wednesday - Tom in nursery whilst I baked 2 dozen cupcakes, decorated the sponge cake from yesterday and then decorated the cupcakes. Timed it to the wire. At one stange I didn't think I was going to make it and got quite stressed, especially as I had trouble with the green icing again. But I made it. Hope the client likes it (Michelle's head teacher - I delivered them to Michelle so didn't get to see her reaction)

Then we put the cat back in kennels, had lunch, packed the car, picked up Tom and headed South West to Devon. Had a very easy journey and Tom was very well behaved. Arrived just on 5pm which was great. Simon, Clare and Jake weren't very far behind) Tom and Jake played really nicely together and both went to sleep without too much trouble, leaving us free to have a lovely takeaway - Chinese and Indian fusion.

Pics will follow when we get back home.

No comments: