Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 July 2010

He slept - phew!

He slept. Phew!!!!! Wasn't a great night for us though, I could only sleep very lightly, meaning I was snoring and thrashing about, keeping Matt awake, so last night we all slept separately and we all had a very good night's sleep, so we are all now feeling a little more human, how I survived 3.5 months of that last year I just don't know!

Tuesday, Tom spent the morning in nursery and I finished off two cakes - see pics, first one is a Peppa Pig one for a little girl Daisy and the second a last minute Christening cake, so last minute that the lady had to go out and buy an M&S cake for me to decorate as there wasn't time to make it! Both ladies seemed happy and the Christening Cake lady said she would be in touch again soon for a 'Hello Kitty' cake for the end of August which was great. In fact she paid me more than I asked, which was a good sign.

Tom had had a good day at nursery, came home absolutely exhausted and then spent the afternoon outside.

Wednesday, Tom was back at nursery, Matt went to a local non-networking event for home workers so I was home alone, that doesn't happen very often! I had a productive morning, updating my website (www.lilypadbakery.co.uk) , facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Telford-United-Kingdom/Lily-Pad-Bakery/128974947114212) and flickr page (http://www.flickr.com/photos/lilypadbakery/), doing some admin and then making a car from icing for a cake next week.

Tom came home absolutely whacked again. It was baby sports day today and Tom came home with a certificate for taking part (apparently he didn't like the bean bags, but liked the multi-coloured parachute). They took photos, will look forward to seeing those. He had another long sleep once home. I had to wake him up at 3.30 and he didn't like me for it, he cried for a good hour, refusing his drink and biscuit. I had to carry him everywhere. I guess he needed even more sleep, but he had been gone for over 2 hours!

After dinner he warmed up even more and had a happy time before bath, but he had a very bad bath, screamed all the way through it, and came out in a rash. Not sure why, there was nothing new in the bath, maybe it was the screaming? He cheered up as soon as he came out of the bath, and the rash began to disappear as well. He had a good bottle and story before bed. Haven't heard from him yet...

No comments: