Search This Blog

Friday 11 August 2023

Apologies

So, I got behind again - and this time seriously behind.  Work got super busy with me making Hunslet goodies.  Tom had a couple of iffy months at school, getting stressed over bad behaviour in classes etc which meant I had to finish my work in time for when he got home so I could spend time with him and help him with his stress. Matt was away in New York and Tokyo, I'm hormonal and dithering between taking and not taking HRT.  It was all I could do to keep up with family life!  The blog was the casualty. 

However, we are about to go to Thailand for our family holiday this year and I want to document that, so I will give you a very quick run down of March to August and then hopefully by the time we go to Thailand I will be up to date.

No comments: