Search This Blog

Monday 7 September 2009

Dad's so funny

We got back to our usual routine today. As it is September the Monday Club reopened so we went down there this morning and had a good natter. Karen and Isabel were there as well as some little ones (not as little as Stella though).

Tom had his lunch (reluctantly - I had to cover his veg in fromage frais to get him to open his mouth) and went to bed. The afternoon saw us in Asda getting some bits and bobs (they have a cleaning event at the moment, so ended up with lots of bleach, sponges, dishwasher tablets etc at half price or less - guess I have no excuse now not to have a clean house???!)

He went for his afternoon nap with no fuss, so I spent the hour making Tom food. I made more cauliflower, carrot, tomato, basil and cheese mush which he likes so much and I made his first protein dish - salmon, carrots, tomato and cheese. He had this for his dinner, and it went down quite well, he kept opening his mouth for a while, which in my books means success. He was then a very happy chappy for the rest of the day.

Oh - I haven't mentioned, his hair is growing, it's still very fine, and we still can't work out what colour it is - blonde / brown / auburn, but it is definitely growing, he even has fuzzy bits at the back now. Some mums in the groups I go to think that he is going to have curly hair - strange, none of us have curly hair in the family.

Today's pic - Tom looking at his Dad. Looking at his Dad is always a good reason to have a chuckle.

No comments: