Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 September 2009

I think I know where my mouth is...

I have asked Amanda if we can come over every night. Tom went straight back to sleep on returning home last night and I didn't hear from him again until 7am this morning - fantastic. However, we didn't get to bed late, so we didn't really profit from the good fortune!

This morning we went to baby clinic, Tom has finally put on weight, yahooo. He is now 19lb 2oz, so he put on 8oz last week. This afternoon found us at the HLC for another swimming session, there were only 4 of us in today, so loads of room for us to play. Tom was as relaxed as ever. He now knows the signals for going under water and screws up his eyes and purses his mouth - what a clever boy.

Came home, Tom had his nap, whilst I got going again on the WOSAs, they are in, so this means no housework for a week or so, whilst I try to get them done during Tom's naps.

This evening was spent running round the house trying to work out what to take tomorrow, it's only overnight, but there are so many what ifs, just in cases etc etc, and we have the added complication of food - what to take, how much to take etc etc.

Today's pic - Tom has worked out how to feed himself banana, admittedly most of it ends up on his clothes, on the floor, underneath him, on his head, but some of it does go in his mouth!

No comments: