Search This Blog

Friday 18 September 2009

Teeth!

Not a great night. Tom woke up at 2.55am - he was on his front the Charlie. I put him back on his back, but by now he was wide awake, so he went into spinning mode, then grunting mode. In the end I fed him to get him back to sleep. But, by then I was wide awake, it was past 4.30 by the time I got to sleep again - oh hummm.

This morning Tom ate 3/4 of a weetabix the greedy little thing. Matt made a loaf last night so we had that for breakfast. I gave Tom some of the crust to chew on and it got a resounding thumbs up. So that's another foodstuff under his belt.

I finished painting the first set of banisters this morning whilst Tom had his nap and then we went to Breast Feeding Support Group (haven't been for ages) Whilst there I managed to see inside his mouth (Matt commented that he could feel something hard in there this morning). He has not one, but TWO bottom teeth! I think we have been incredibly lucky as I don't think he has been in too much pain - we certainly haven't had sleepless nights or screaming from pain.

At Group he also managed to get himself into the crawling position, before collapsing in a big heap and crying. Progress I think?

Today's pic - he managed to get himself tangled in the blanket on the floor. As usual when I called his name to take a pic he looked the other way!

No comments: