Search This Blog

Monday 28 June 2010

Murrrder!

Another good night, which meant more morning madness around the bed. Morning was spent getting Tom's feet checked (you are supposed to check every 6 weeks) - they haven't got any bigger which meant that we were able to buy him a pair of sandals on line for a fraction of the price Clarks charge.

Came home, had lunch (Tom had 2 crumpets today - he really does like them) and then off to bed. I made a maderia cake ready for decorating tomorrow (my first order), made some changes to my website and then saw a man about a wedding card (telephone marketing, didn't know what they were talking about so said they could visit). The product the guy wanted to sell me was ridiculous - the reasons he gave me for buying into it were flaky, plus he couldn't give me any evidence that I would get any return on my investment. He didn't stay long!

The afternoon was spent entertaining Tom inside and out. He is so mobile now, that he went and got on his see saw, even though it was on the veggie patch!

Oh, I forgot to mention his first word - not sure I should be excited about this or not, but his first word seems to be 'murrrder' spoken with a Glasweigan accent, in fact in exactly the same way Taggart would say it. Should I be worried? He has said it more than a couple of times, Matt's heard him say it as well.

And, all his canine teeth are now through (well the pointy bits anyway), That means he now has 16 teeth, just 4 back molars to go until he has his full compliment.

Don't think there will be a entry tomorrow, got Sophie's birthday cake to finish and my last sugarcraft lesson of the year - boo hoo!

No comments: