Search This Blog

Saturday 29 May 2010

A day down the park

Friday dawned beautiful - blue sky and sun, but cold. Oh well, would rather take sun and cold than gray and hot. After his morning nap I went to Aerobics. Took Tom to creche, he was unimpressed and cried when I left him (horrible feeling, especially as there was only one door separating me and him - so I could hear him). He calmed down after a couple of minutes and I had a good aerobics session - ie quite hard work.

Had lunch and Tom had an early nap. Matt decided to join Tom and I on our afternoon trip to meet up with Rachel and Mae. Believe it or not Rachel didn't realise Ironbridge was so close to us and hasn't visited it in her 1.5 years living here. Thought we should take her there which we did. There is a new children's park there so we went there and had a nice afternoon in the sun enjoying playing with Mae and Tom.

Once Tom had gone to bed, I managed to get my cake website live. So www.lilypadbakery.co.uk is now live. Quite scary (must remember to keep my phone on me at all times now!). Next job is to get the flyers and business cards printed and some more cakes baked and photographed. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: