Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 May 2010

The good night run comes to an end

Not much to report for today I'm afraid except Tom didn't sleep very well last night. He had me up twice. Can't blame him, he's not well and coughs when lying down. He didn't settle well all night so we weren't surprised. So he managed 13 nights in a row without me having to get up and resettle him, a record (the next nearest was 5 nights). Well done Tom. I'm looking forward to the next run to begin.

Unfortunately I have also come down with something (mild luckily) as has Matt (full blown cold I'm afraid). So I have one grumpy boy and one snotty boy (guess which is which). No photo today, sorry forgot.

Anyway even though he is under the weather, he had a good morning at nursery, got a good school report 'he's been a very happy boy today' and ate a good breakfast and lunch. He also had a good dinner. Hopefully he is on the mend, although Matt had to go up twice to settle him this evening whilst I was at cake course.

No comments: