Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Walking Tom

Not too much to report from today. Tom had us up at 1am, so we gave him some Calprofen and that was it, so not too bad. Went in to get him at 7am, he was sat up in his cot playing and very cheery.

He had another morning in nursery. Jessica has moved up to his class now which is nice, and I bumped into Lou which was good.

I spent the morning baking a fruit cake which I want to use as a model for various decorations (until it gets too marked to use) and then made some pastillage from which I created some plaques.

I then did some internet research before lunch and picking up Tom. Tom was a very happy chappy and got another good school report. He now has two key workers looking after him (new one, Chris is new and asked for some babies to look after and got Tom as one of them), so he should be really spoilt there. Chris seemed very happy and came over to me immediately to tell me what Tom had been up to. Tom was in a good mood which was fab.

Came home, had a play with Tom before putting him down for his afternoon nap at 2pm. When he woke up, we had a play on the bus on the tarmac outside, and then went out in the garden to play in the sandpit, have a swing and a slide. He was an energetic little chap. He also allowed me to walk him around (see pic). I really wasn't helping him that much at all, he really has come along in bounds since the magic first steps on Sunday. A week ago, me doing this with him would result in tears almost immediately.

He also had a good dinner (which I had to save twice from Jodie - who has very much been in our bad books today) before bath and bed.

Oh - other pic is an 'official pic' Matt took of me and Tom for a breastfeeding brochure. We both look quite good which is unusual, although I really do need to do something about my hair!

No comments: