Search This Blog

Thursday 20 May 2010

It's getting warm

Another busy day and in the sunshine - it got pretty warm today, hooray, lets hope it continues into the weekend.

So this morning saw us at HLC rather than Jungleland. Sammie (who I do Jungleland with) decided that we all need to do a first aid course, so she booked me on one. Tom went into a creche, whilst I spent 2 hours doing CPR on a baby doll, a junior doll and an adult doll and learnt how to do the Heimlach manouvre in case of choking. I have 2 more weeks to go.

Came back, we had lunch together - Tom getting macaroni cheese left over from last night (this is fast becoming Matt's comfort food as well - he's still feeling a little rough with his cold). Then afternoon nap for Tom whilst I did some computer work. Typical www.lilypad.co.uk has gone - a property company in Hull have it - poo! So I have gone for www.lilypadbakery.co.uk - gives me space to diversify if I need to. Am in discussion with Matt's hosting company to set me up.

I also started looking into business cards and flyers. All need to be done in Photoshop, so I spent a frustrating afternoon on Photoshop trying to create them. I used to be a Photoshop whizz, but am very rusty. Got there in the end though (with a little swearing!)

Matt went up to wake Tom after 2 hours, we spent most of the afternoon outside as it was so nice. He is getting better on his feet, but as is usual, will only practice when he wants to, and today that meant hardly at all!

No comments: