Search This Blog

Sunday 28 June 2009

Back Home

Hi there, we are back from a fantastic week away in the Yorkshire Dales. Can you believe it we had blue skies every day, we look as if we've been to the Med for a week - I'm tanned and both Matt and I have insect bites on us - Tom thankfully escaped them!

We have had a day at home - Matt had to work this morning, so Tom and I went food shopping in Asda. We spent the afternoon in the garden, Matt pulling up more weeds and Tom and I having a play. As you can see from the photo he has found his feet, so he spends a lot of the day pulling them and rolling on his side. He seems to be full of smiles.

I haven't started to wean him yet, he seems to have settled down with poo, sleep etc. Last night he slept from 7pm to 7.30am with only one wake up at 3.30 for feeding which is do-able. I want to hold off until he is a little bigger.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Hey,
welcome home. We got back a week ago...was really nice in Italy. For pics...here is the site!
Bye

http://chananjaderkhof.hyves.nl/