Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2009

Granma is a Star


Had another lousy night, with Tom waking at 10.30, 11.00, 12.00, 2.30, 6.00 and 6.30. I was also suffering with hay fever, so felt pretty rough this morning. Granma took one look at me and decided to give me an easy day. She took Tom to the local store in his sling, and then for a long walk in his pram whilst I tried to get some more sleep (not possible, due to more hay fever and inability to sleep in the day), however it was lovely to get my much needed rest.
We had a late lunch and then had another walk around the village. Unfortunately my hay fever kicked in big time so it didn't have the relaxing affect it should have done. We had a lazy afternoon, did a Skype with Matt at 5.30 and then bath and bed. I'm hoping that he will sleep better tonight - but who's to say...

No comments: