Search This Blog

Friday 5 June 2009

Ring a Ring of Babies (2 months on)

Tom had a strange night: for the first time in a long long time he woke at 11pm. I tried to settle him back to sleep, but he wasn't having it, he wanted feeding! It was unfortunate as I had expressed shortly before, meaning there wasn't much for him. However, what little there was did the trick as 10 minutes later he was asleep and I was able to put him back to bed again.

He woke again for feeding at 2.40, so not a great night. At 6.45 he woke for the day. We did our usual morning thing and then at 10am we found ourselves on the way to pick up Michelle and Seren so we could go to our last baby massage session at Amanda's.

This last session was good, Tom was more or less patient to the end - only missing the very last bits. Shame it has come to an end I really enjoyed it, and it was good to have regular meet ups with the girls in the diary. The lady who took the course was extremly professional and having seen the free baby massage at group on Monday, I'm very glad we did it privately.

We had decided that it was about time we did another 'ring of babies' photo as it has been 2 months since the last one and all the babies have grown so much. We had much fun doing it. Can you believe it, all the babies were quiet once they were all laid out - very strange, maybe we should do it more often with them?

After the photo session, we went to the Golf Club for lunch. Michelle and I had to leave early as Seren was having a fit and Michelle was worried that a big poo was on the way. Tom and I spent the rest of the day at home. He was grizzly, but I think that was my fault. I'm a bit 'tired and emotional' today which I think he picked up on.

No comments: