Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Summer Time

Another OK night, very good considering it was a hot night. Tom woke at 2.40 for feeding and then stayed asleep until 6.50.

Did our usual morning thing. I then took Tom to Asda to pick up some bits and pieces for lunch. I also managed to pick up a pair of summer trousers. I discovered yesterday that very few of my summer clothes fit me. Tummy too flabby (from stretch marks) and chest too big (from milk storage). Very depressing, however, I did get some Next vouchers for my birthday, so need to visit and purchase some nice summer clothes.

Had lunch outside (as you can see from Tom's pic he is dressed for Summer - it is still hot). The afternoon saw us popping in to see Carol at General for a cuddle and gossip. Tom was quite well behaved, fell asleep in my arms an hour after waking from his afternoon nap - I think through heat rather than through true tiredness.

Came back for a kick in the garden before bedtime. Matt saw to his routine as I prepared roast lamb for dinner - very decadent for a Tuesday, but very very tasty.

P.S. Tom has been drooling a lot recently, sucking his thumb and putting things in his mouth. Could this be a sign of teething? I will keep an eye out...

No comments: