Search This Blog

Friday 9 October 2009

I'm Tigger and I can bounce

We had a better night. Tom still woke up at 10pm and couldn't get back to sleep. We went through all the motions, feeding him, settling him, giving him his dummy etc, but nothing would work. In the end we had to resort to drugs which worked almost immediately again. We have figured out the cause, it is coughing. As soon as he coughs, he wakes up and can't get back to sleep, I really don't know why, you can see that he really wants to, but for some reason he can't relax enough to get back off again.

Once asleep, he was ok. He woke up at 3.30, so I gave him a feed and then he went back to sleep until 7.30 when I went in to wake him up. In fact I went in, drew the curtains and still he didn't wake up - he was out for the count!

This morning, was BEST mentoring so off we went to Stirchley. Tom obviously was quite relaxed as he slept for the whole session in the creche. Fantastic! Gone was the rest of my day, as I didn't dare let him have another nap until mid afternoon. However, I managed to get Bob's cake made and in the oven.

He had a good play in the bouncer today and actually managed to bounce in it - first time he's done that. I tried to video him - not the best video I admit, but gives you an idea.

No comments: