Search This Blog

Friday 2 October 2009

Ouch!

Today started off badly with Tom waking through the night. The only hour I didn't see was 4am! He bit me at home when I tried to feed him and two times again when we were over visiting Michelle at the NCT ladies. As a result he didn't have any milk! I didn't try to spoon feed him today, so we had a picnic on Michelle's floor. I think he managed half a breadstick, some cheese and then he chewed on everything else. When we got home, I tried to feed him again, but he bit me again - OUCH! As a result he didn't have any milk feeds at all during the day and I had a very achy chest. Not happy. Oh, and he didn't eat much for dinner either.

I gave him an extra full bottle for night time which went down ok.

I had a very busy night. Whilst Matt was feeding and bathing Tom, I made dinner and a cake. We had dinner, then I expressed, next job was to ice the cake I made yesterday, then I had to do some WOSAs as Matt has got ahead of me, then put away the online shop that arrived. By the time all that was done it was 10pm - time for shower and bed. Phew!

No comments: