Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Thanks Rachel

Last night was better. Tom woke me up at 9.30, 12.30, 3.30 and 6am. Each time I managed to feed him back to sleep and then I managed to get straight back to sleep, so I managed a good 6 hours sleep - albeit in chunks. Tom ended up in bed with me again at 6am, took a good 30 mins to convince him to go to sleep, but he did in the end, and looked very cute tucked up in bed beside me. Matt managed one 5 hour chunk and then bits and pieces downstairs, he is definitely looking better.

Rachel M came round at 12.00, the star had offered to take Tom off me for a couple of hours so I could get some sleep. We fed her lunch and then she went on her way. I immediately took myself to bed and am pretty sure I got some sleep as when I got up I couldn't focus on anything, which is a sign of sleep.

Tom returned at 3.30. Unfortunately he hadn't covered himself in glory! He went to the library with Rachel and Mae and was very good. He and Mae then took it in turns to cry, and Rachel spent most of the next 2 hours in the toilets in Waitrose trying to sort them out. Oh dear. Rachel is really sweet on Tom, he might have burnt his bridges now...

7pm saw me at cake class - desperately trying to catch up as I have missed a week. Got home at 9.15, Matt hadn't heard from Tom, which was good. Had something to eat and was in bed by 9.40, by which time Tom was awake again!

No comments: