Search This Blog

Thursday 4 February 2010

1st cake of the year

Another great night, didn't hear a peep from Tom for the whole night and had to wake him up when I went in at 7am.

Once again we didn't do too much today. I made a cake (In the Night Garden theme), I'm quite pleased with it (although didn't even try to start to make an Upsy Daisy as far too complicated). Seren is the first of the NCT babies to turn one (two days before Tom). So baked it during Tom's morning nap and decorated it during his afternoon nap.

This morning we were in Jungleland again - with the Breast Feeding group. Was quite quiet today, very few people turned up, meaning Tom and I could play. He was quite active, crawling into the under 5's play area, which meant that I felt fat (the play equipment isn't really designed for adults, meaning I get stuck on the slide (even the slim mums got stuck on the slide). As usual he loved the ball pool best which is fine by me.

That's about it for today. He had a grizzly afternoon, I think because we didn't go out again and he got bored. Put it this way, he got very excited every time Daddy came upstairs. I don't blame him, I would probably get bored of my company as well.

One thing to note, watching him at Jungleland and at home, I think he his now crawling on his knees about 50% of the time. He tends to end up back on his belly if he wants to get somewhere fast (which is silly because he is clearly quicker on his hands and knees) or if he thinks he is expending too much effort (silly again because it must be less effort on his hands and knees)

No comments: