Search This Blog

Sunday 7 February 2010

Another tooth

Another very good night. Tom woke up crying when we went to bed. Matt was just about to go in to settle him when he stopped and that was it.

He woke up in a happy mood. It was just me and him playing on the bed this morning as Matt had gone downstairs in the middle of the night (me snoring again apparently) and overslept.

We didn't have much planned today, Matt is working (making up for taking the day off on Wednesday this week) so we tottered around. I made him some eggy bread this morning which was a failure - I think he had one piece, but today Weetabix was back in favour so the meal wasn't a disaster after all. Matt managed to get most of his work done by lunchtime so we decided to go to our favourite greasy spoon for lunch. Tom hoovered his lunch down in record time. It was a good job I took some alternatives with me as he ended up having two main meals as well as dessert. Good to know his appetite is back, lets hope he manages to eat his way back up to 20lb for his birthday.

Came home, put Tom down for his nap and I spent some time making some more Tom food (we are almost out) and then finishing off my homework for this week (roses). In the meantime Matt had a visitor to look at his Cappuccino. Apparently he was a bit of a nerd, but Matt reckons he might be in luck to sell it. We will see...

Not much to report for the rest of the day, I discovered another tooth (upper molar), so Tom now has 9 teeth that I know about. He had a good dinner and then a good chat with Grannie and Grandpa London on Skype. He then went for bath, bottle and bed. I put him to bed and was slightly worried when I put him down. As soon as I put him down, he sat up. I put him back on his back and he sat, then stood up. I put him back on his back again, turned my back and ran. We haven't heard from him since (it is now 9.30pm).

No comments: