Search This Blog

Saturday 6 February 2010

Chocolate cake is yummy

Another good night. Tom woke at 6am, got to the stage where I turned my light on and big toe cleared the duvet when he went quiet. Didn't hear from him again so I snuggled back down until 7am. Matt and I had chocolate cake for breakfast this morning as we were out of the more convential things and anyway it needed eating. Tom looked at me eating my cake with puppy dog eyes so I gave him a piece. He loved it, as the photo shows.

Today was Seren's birthday party (she turns one on Monday), so after his morning nap, we packed up the car and Matt drove me over (make sure the cake didn't spoil). Got to Michelle's in one piece - she liked cake (phew) and I decorated the cake she was using for today. The others arrived bit by bit. We had a good afternoon, was quite different as this was the first time all the babies have been together since they have all learnt to crawl. Most of the time the babies were well behaved and happy crawling around exploring and playing with all the different toys.

Got home around 4pm, Tom had a play and then dinner, bath and bed. Jude and Richard came round this evening for curry, so we had a lovely dinner. Went to bed after 10pm!!!!!

No comments: