Search This Blog

Saturday 13 February 2010

Day out with Granma and Pop Pop

I should really ask Mum and Dad to write today's entry as they took Tom out for the day, giving me time to decorate Tom's cake and try to catch up with flowers for college.

Mum and Dad tell me that Tom was very well behaved. They took him to Ironbridge for a walk in the pram. Ended up at The Meadow for lunch - he ate very well (typical he eats for them and not me!) charmed the waitresses and spent a good time crawling around and pulling himself up on the table.

Mum and Dad brought him back in time for his afternoon nap, then I think they napped themselves whilst I continued to make flowers.

4.20 saw me, Tom and Dad down at the doctors for Tom's booster jab. He cried and cried when the needle went in, but recovered quite quickly and by the time I got back to the waiting room he was looking as if nothing had happened, a couple of minutes later he was bouncing on my knees, so no ill effects.

He had an ok dinner, then bath (didn't go very well, lots of crying) I ended up getting in with him and singing to him (this worked as long as I didn't stop singing), then Matt came in and he cheered up enough to play happily. However, he cried as soon as he came out (you can never win). I tried to give him milk via a cup this evening before bed, but it didn't work, he tried to drink it, but only managed a little bit before crying and crying, so we transferred it into a bottle for him, which he then took well.

No comments: