Search This Blog

Monday 8 March 2010

Back to the old routine

Tom was a star last night. He woke up at 1.30, but got himself off. He then woke up again at 2.30, I went in to settle him and that was it until I went to get him at 7am. I did ok as well, woke up at 5.30 bright eyed so finished my book. Matt went downstairs as Tom woke him up at 1.30 and he was worried that it was going to be a bad night and he needed a good sleep as he's got a lot of work on this month and not much time to get it done (we are off to Iceland at the end of the month).

Today dawned beautiful again which I think put all of us in a good mood. Tom ate a good breakfast - he accepted Weetabix which was good, so polished off half a bix, a whole banana and half a hot cross bun. After his morning nap we scooted off to Asda to get some food in. His charm is still working well, about 5 grannies came up for a chat.

He had a big lunch after which I put him down for an early nap prior to driving to Bridgnorth for Gymbabes. He had a good session, he didn't want to climb anything, just wanted crawl around and whizz through the tunnel. He certainly wouldn't focus during the singing, squirming rather than sitting nicely. We went to Costa afterwards during which he was happy to sit still on my lap which was very nice, meant that I had a very relaxing drink and catch up with the girls.

Arrived home, Tom was very snoozy and a little fragile, but I managed to keep him awake, and he had another good dinner before bath and bed. He had a bath with me, during which he more or less refused to sit down. This meant that I saw him wee not once, but twice into the bath water. Fantastic! I had a shower afterwards!

Sorry, forgot to take a photo today.

No comments: