Search This Blog

Thursday 18 March 2010

I can drive my car

Another good night, Tom had a yelp when we went to bed, but that was it for the whole night, what a good boy. We did slightly better as well, although Matt disappeared downstairs at 3am as he couldn't sleep.

Tom had a good breakfast, nap and then we went off to Jungleland for Bosom Buddies. Tom still isn't quite himself today and spent most of the morning sat quietly on my lap which is very unusual.

Came home, gave Tom his lunch, but he refused it. All I could get down him was a bit of rice cake with Philadelphia - as you can see from the photo, he did quite enjoy it. Once done though, he dropped everything on the floor and Jodie licked all the cheese off.

Tom woke up during his afternoon nap today which is highly unusual. I managed to settle him back down though. I spent his nap time loading Photoshop on my laptop and started to edit some cake photos ready for my portfolio. Felt really nice to be doing something constructive about my 'new business'. I haven't had any orders for a while, so really need to start getting my name out there.

The afternoon saw us in Asda getting some bits, we then came home for dinner. Once again Tom wasn't really interested, I managed to get some rice cake down him, a sachet of puree and a fromage frais laced with blueberries. I also changed a nappy this afternoon, he had a squirty poo, so something definitely isn't right with him. However, he isn't too out of sorts, I still think it is teething as his hand is constantly in his mouth.

After dinner, Tom spent some time on his car. Until now, he has only gone backwards on it, but today we had a breakthrough and he managed to go forwards. He did a couple of lengths of the kitchen. I got the camera out to video it, of course he stopped, but you sort of get the idea.

No comments: