Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 March 2010

A new baseball star?


Another good night for Tom, we heard only minor grizzling from him at 9pm and 5am. Matt and I didn't do as well, were wide awake at 5.30am again. Maybe we should take some lessons from Tom?

Didn't really get up to much today. We went to Newport to do some shopping - I was on the look out for some Japanese ingredients. I have been inspired by our trip to Japan and want to eat more Japanese food as it is pretty healthy and fresh. I managed to get some mirin and some vinegar, but no soup base. I guess a trip to Setonikai is on the books when we get a chance.

We had lunch out (cake class tonight so I had dinner) and came home in time for Tom to have his nap. I spent this time cooking for Tom - bolognaise sauce with aubergine, mashed sweet and normal potato and I have cooked up some Japanese rice as he certainly loved it when we were over there and figure I should have a supply ready for him if he starts refusing other things.

The afternoon was pretty much run of the mill, Tom decided that he wanted to sit on my lap for most of it which is pretty nice as he is normally too busy to sit still. He had a good dinner, bath and bed.

I had a good cake class and have now made a posy of sugarcraft flowers. Quite proud of it, once Matt takes a pic of it I will put up on the blog. When I arrived back from cake class, Matt was asleep on the sofa. When he woke up, he thought he was at Dylan's in Japan and therefore very very confused. I sent him to bed as he was making no sense at all!

The outfit Tom is wearing today is from Matt's Japanese baseball team, he couldn't resist when he saw it in a shop.

Oh, I spent last night updating the blog from our holiday with some more photos, so might be worth going back to look at it.

No comments: