Search This Blog

Monday 25 May 2009

The Boys in Bed

Tom slept very well last night, must have been his long walk yesterday. He woke at 3.30 for feeding, then 6.30 - I asked him for 3o more minutes, but he went back to sleep so I had to wake him up again!

Did the usual morning things, then after his nap we decided to brave the weather (very cloudy and threatening rain) and explore Telford Town Park a little more. Neither of us had realised that there is more to it than the playgrounds (which have been spruced up big time, so next time we have children to stay we can revisit) - there are miles and miles of walks and Wonderland which includes Crazy Golf, an indoor soft play area and lots of other things which I'm sure we will explore when Tom gets older.

Had a scoot around The Range and Lidl before coming home for lunch. Then Matt went to work whilst I baby sat. Tom was very grumpy and very hungry today. I fed him more times than usual. When he wasn't feeding he was crying! I tried massage, but only got half way through before he started to cry, so I gave up! One thing I did notice today was that he has started rolling on his side. I had the TV on when he was on his playmat, he obviously wanted to watch it as he rolled on his side to do so. He wasn't completely on his side, but almost.

Daddy did his usual bedtime routine. Unusually for Tom, he needed settling twice between 7 and 8, but did eventually drop off. I'm wondering if he is having a growth spurt?

No comments: