Search This Blog

Friday 8 May 2009

A Short Break


After our false start last night, Tom slept well. He woke at 11.30pm and 5am, but a dummy sent him off back to sleep both times, so can't complain. I couldn't sleep this morning though, so was up and reading a book at 6am, waiting for the clock to strike 7am to get the little fellow up.

Today we are off to Wales for a long weekend, so there won't be any blog entries unless the cottage has a computer and broadband, which I very much doubt. We will post photos and a resume of our adventures on our return.

2 comments:

Simon, Clare and Jake said...

Not sure the hat goes with that top!!! I'd be told off for making such a faux pas:-)

Nik and Matt said...

You know me, never been into fashion! Anyway that hat is soooooo cute I think it goes with everything!