Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Rosy Cheeks

Tom had me up twice again during the night: at 1am - he just needed comforting to go back to sleep and then again at 4am when he needed feeding.

We were up as usual just past 7am. Morning is a good time for Tom, he is always very happy - full of grins and wriggling like a mad man - it's always fun to get him up, washed and dressed. Just as well, otherwise it would be a real chore getting up at 7am every morning.

We didn't really do that much today. Normally we would have gone to see Carol, but the Japanese are over, so thought it wise to steer clear. Instead we went to Asda to pick up some groceries and then to baby clinic for weighing.

Tom only put on 1oz this week, so is now 14lb 12oz. However, I wasn't surprised, he did go off his food after his jabs and he did sleep through the night 4 days in a row. In fact he hardly asked for food the whole week - it was always me going to him.

Spent the afternoon with Tom, trying to get him to sleep for longer than 30 mins at a go so I could do something productive. I did manage to make some flapjacks and gingerbread for the girls on Friday, so not too bad.

He looks very rosy cheeked in the the photo - I think probably because I took it directly after a feed.

No comments: