Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Grizzly Tom

Mum and Dad babysat last night, so Matt and I went out to The White House as recommended by Michelle for May Madness - 2 three course dinners and a bottle of wine for £30. Very good, we were stuffed, but happy and it is nice to have a leisurely meal out.

Tom woke at 1am for a feed, and then again at 5am. At 5, I thought I would see if I could encourage him to go back to sleep again without feeding, which I managed, although he was awake again at 6.30 and refused to go back to sleep. So I was up and feeding him for 6.45.

Took him down to Mum and Dad at 7.30 for their last morning play with him. He didn't last long and was back in bed at 8.15! We had our breakfast together and then said goodbye to mum and dad, were sorry to see them go as usual.

Tom and I went to visit Carol at General, then we came home for lunch. Tom was a little grizzly today (missing his Granma and Pop Pop?), so I decided to give him a massage. Went well - of course I missed his big wee! However, 30 minutes later he was grizzling again, so I decided to take him out to Asda for a walk. As is usual for our walks, he was very well behaved, however, on our return home, he started grizzling again. Not much I could do, I tried reading to him, singing to him (big screams!), cuddling him, but he was determined to be grumpy. I guess he needed to sleep, but couldn't get off.

6pm came along and Matt took him through his bedtime routine - first time he's done it since Thursday!

Sorry, no pic today - forgot again, although I'm sure Granma and Pop Pop may have one they can send me?

No comments: