Search This Blog

Monday 18 May 2009

First Trip Without Mum and Dad


Had another good night, Tom woke around 6am and was talking to himself for a while. However, he must have fell asleep again as I had to wake him at 7.15 for his breakfast. He was full of smiles as he got washed and dressed, but became solemn and went back to sleep early.

When he woke again he was solemn again. Mum and Dad went to Asda, whilst I tried to remember what I learnt on Friday and massage him. Went ok, although he started crying at the end and peed big time over the towel! However, he went straight to sleep afterwards, so I guess I must have done something right.

As the weather was miserable and rainy mum and dad thought it unwise to take Tom for a walk, so we gave them a quick crash course on the car seat and pram and some thawed milk and they went off to Cosford, whilst I went to get my hair cut, dropped into Telford to buy some new jeans, did some vacuuming and went to the Drs. Felt very strange to be without Tom - the longest I have been without him ever!

Came home to find Tom after having a good time in Cosford. Gave him a quick feed. He then went straight into grizzly mode before his bath.

No comments: