Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Tom's Nursery Now in Business

As Tom had slept on his own in Wales, we thought we would continue here and put him to sleep in his cot bed in his nursery last night. Went well, put him in his grobag and he went straight to sleep. He did wake twice in the night for feeding which was a pain for me but he went straight back to sleep both times which was good. So, a success, we just need him to sleep a little longer...

He was a happy boy today (except for the odd moment - mainly due to tiredness) he smiles more and more each day now and he has started to giggle as well. We've also noticed that he responds to his name, if you call Tom he will move his head in your direction.

I managed to convince him to have a nap in the morning and as it was such a nice day we walked down to the Cordingley Conference Centre so I could pay the deposit for Tom and Matt's big day in July. The afternoon was spent in various ways - a swing, a bounce, a sleep, a kick, a read, the usual baby things. I tried him in his Bumbo chair for a couple of minutes, he no longer cries, but his head isn't quite ready for it so I have to have my hand behind him just in case he looses control.

No photo today - sorry - I'll try to remember to take one of him in his cot tomorrow

No comments: