Search This Blog

Thursday 19 February 2009

Down the Pub Again!



Today was the NCT mums meet up at the Clock Tower. We were almost a full group, just Sarah left now to finish work and join us. It was quite strange for the girls who were there last time as they are still pregnant and of course Michelle and myself came with babies! I know if it was me who was still pregnant, I would find it difficult to get my head round as well.

Both Tom and Seren behaved themselves very well, and I managed to breast feed without too much embarrassment. We also had our first experience of public nappy changing facilities.

If Tom is this well behaved each time we go out I will be very pleased.

Oh, as you can see from the photo, we gave Tom a bath today. He hated them to start with, but now seems to like them. I think he looks very cute wrapped up in his baby towel.

No comments: