Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 February 2009

A Growing Lad


Today was NCT meet up day, so Tom was back at another pub - this time the Red House in Lilleshall. This time we were missing Amanda (in London getting ready for her C section next week), Rachel S (induced yesterday) and Michelle (at baby clinic where Seren had a 'nappy incident' meaning she had to go straight home to be cleaned).

Was a nice relaxing lunch, everyone now seems on the cusp. It's funny meeting up with the girls as being pregnant seems such a long time ago now. I could see them looking at me and Tom, finding it hard to imagine themselves in my place. They were all really complementary saying that I look like a natural mum etc etc - who would have thought it!

In line with yesterday's advice I ordered well for lunch - so a bowl of chips came my way with a sandwich. I made all the girls jealous by ordering Stilton - it is still tasting really good.

Wednesday is baby clinic day, so I popped into the surgery on the way home. A little daunting, as was full of 'Donnington Mums'. However, had Tom weighed - he is now 8lb 13oz - so is putting on weight very well. I'm very pleased.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hey mum!
Am still going to call! But I am ill...so no energy to do anything! Very happy to see you are enjoying motherhood so much, strange thing eh? Oh well...keep happy. Will be in touch soon.

love from holland

Nik and Matt said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Nik x