Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 February 2009

First Solo Outing

So, today I was brave and went out with Tom on my own. Back to exotic Asda, but this time in a sling (I figured trying to wheel a pram and hold a shopping basket would be too difficult!). I did try using the Moby sling - but I need more practise putting it together and putting Tom in it so, I got the Baby Bjorn out instead.

With Tom all wrapped up we braved Asda. Tom managed to charm a number of ladies - a grandmother of 5 and a mum of a 10 year old, all cooing over him - "ooooh only 1 week old, he's gorgeous, etc etc"

As you can see from the photo the hormonal changes are doing me great - I've got some great looking spots on my face - oh joy!

Tonight Tom is off to the pub. The NCT dads have arranged a meet up at The Fox, and we are going to show Tom off. Mum and Dad are coming with us as well so we can shoot off if Tom starts grizzling. Not sure The Fox is ready for breastfeeding / nappy changing etc.

No comments: