Search This Blog

Thursday 12 March 2009

Babies Galore


Today we went to the Clock Tower for coffee and lunch and to meet with the NCT group. Everyone made it - Dads and all except for Sarah and Carl, Sarah is still in hospital being the last to give birth.

Was fantastic to see everyone. From initial conversations it seems that every baby is completely different regarding feeding and sleeping patterns. In fact one baby, Sam didn't wake for the whole time we were there. All the babies looked very small, but then I think Tom is huge, until I look at me holding him in the mirror and realise that he is pretty small as well. I think it is because he is always so close to me that I think he is bigger than he actually is.

Tom wasn't particularly well behaved, he seemed to want lots of cuddles and attention and cried a bit. I really do think he is short of good, deep sleep because of his cold and is therefore grumpy.

Really enjoyed the afternoon, got home around 4pm, fed Tom for half an hour, he did a spectacular vomit so I had to change all his clothes. I then fed him for another half an hour! He finally fell asleep around 6pm. Managed to make and eat dinner with him still asleep (my first two handed dinner for a while). Just waiting for him to wake up now.

We have planned to meet again next Thursday at Michelle's house - I think it will be girls only as all the Dads will have gone back to work by then.

Today's pic - Tom in his bouncy chair. I've been trying him in this for a week or so, but he has always shouted the place down. Matt put him in it today and he was fine - typical!!!!!

No comments: