Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 March 2009

Double Figures Already


Today is baby clinic day, which means Tom gets weighed. I got to the clinic just before it closed, hoping it would be empty, but unfortunately there were quite a few Donnington mums there and no Health Visitor so I wasn't able to ask my questions about his spots (he has quite a rash on his face which everyone tells me is perfectly normal, but seems to get worse and worse every day).

Anyway, he was weighed, he is now a huge 10lb 6oz - who could possibly say he's small? He seems to have jumped from the 50 to the 75 per centile, although everyone seems to fill the chart in differently so who knows?

We then carried on to the bakers to get lunch - a cheese roll for me and a huge hot pork roll for Matt - I think this going to become a common occurrence!

Today's pic - Tom in a new sleep suit - from Rich, Jane and Grace next door. He looks very smart doesn't he. Unfortunately I didn't have red eye reduction on my camera when I took it so he looks a little on the evil side. You can also see his rash in the pic - hopefully on the way out - apparently it's a reaction to the fat in my milk.

2 comments:

John and Carol said...

Nik,
looking up the record, Tom appears to be following a similar weight gain/week trajectory as yourself.
Mum

Simon, Clare and Jake said...

How does that work - Nik was a skinny little baby, and I don't think you could accuse Tom of that:-)